Thursday, December 3, 2009

I BELIEVE I'M GONNA LOVE YOU - FRANK SINATRA

Francis "Frank" Sinatra had a long career and when I was just a kid the first song I ever heard him do was his minor hit from 1975 called "I Believe I'm Gonna Love You" which as it turns out has been done by many other people.

Frank was mostly on EMI subsidiaries but went to the Reprise label in the 1970s. His change of label also brought a softer edge to his orchestrations and for some reason his Reprise work lacks the punch and clarity of his earlier work. Maybe he was just getting older?

Today is my 32nd wedding anniversary so to celebrate I have placed this old chestnut on the blog for lovers everywhere to enjoy!

Here for download is the single version of "I Believe I'm Gonna Love You":

http://rapidshare.com/files/315625797/Frank_Sinatra_-_I_Believe_I_m_Gonna_Love_You.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment